1 in stockNotify me when available
The redesigned 2016 Charger invites you to explore new trails and discover new destinations. Available in 27.5" or 29” options, this bike is designed for serious fun on the trails: pedal to the top of the hill with ease, rip along and ride down the other side with confidence. The Charger is a hard charging, trail-ready bike that you can build your skills and your fitness with. Less weight, and increased strength and stiffness means you can descend faster, climb more easily, and have more fun!
THERE’S A REASON WE CALL THEM THE GREAT OUTDOORS. THERE IS NO LIMIT TO THE POSSIBILITIES OUT HERE. IF YOU CAN STILL HEAR TRAFFIC SOUNDS, KEEP ON PEDALING UNTIL THEY FADE AWAY…
PROPRIETARY CROSS-COUNTRY HARD TAIL FRAME
Custom formed 6061 aluminum with double butted top tubes, engineered to deliver strength and stiffness in a lightweight design so you can climb more easily, descend faster, and have more fun!
Maneuverable, smooth rolling wheels that accelerate quickly and enhance your riding performance and experience.
ROCK SHOX 100MM TRAVEL SUSPENSION FORK
Soaks up trail bumps, reduce chatter and enhance rider comfort over long rides.
SHIMANO 2x10-SPEED DRIVETRAIN
Efficient and durable, Shimano drivetrains deliver reliable performance ride after ride.
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Rear Axle Standard: 9x135mm QR
- Fork: RockShox Recon Silver Solo Air TK 100mm
- Fork Axle: 9mm QR
- Headset: Feimin Sealed Internal
- Wheelset: Alex MD19 DW / Shimano Deore HBM475 Disc Hubs
- Tires: Schwalbe Racing Ralph 29" x 2.25"
- Crankset: Shimano Deore FC-617 36/22
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano GXP
- Chain: KMC X10 10spd
- Front Der.: Shimano Deore
- Rear Der.: Shimano SLX 10spd
- Cassette: Shimano Deore HG50 11-36T 10spd
- Seatpost: Norco Alloy
- Seatpost Dia.: 31.6mm
- Seat Clamp: Norco Alloy QR
- Seat: Norco XC
- Shifters: Shimano Deore 2x10spd
- Handlebar: Norco Alloy DB Flat Top Bar 720mm
- Stem: Norco Alloy 60mm
- Grips: Norco Grip
- Brakes: Shimano M395 Hydraulic 160mm
- Pedals: Wellgo Alloy
- Intended Use: Recreational XC
- Warranty: Lifetime on frame
- Wheelset Builder
- Fox Transfer Review
- Custom Industry Nine Wheels - All You Need to Know
- Top Brands
- Winter Riding Guide
- All New Leatt Gear
- Spare Parts
- Demo Products
- Bike Builder
- Build Gallery
- Video Gallery