Cruising the neighbourhood, the local trails, or getting to school, a bike brings freedom and active adventures. Improving riding skills and building confidence is easy for young riders when they have bikes that are lightweight, sized correctly, and have good quality components. For 2016, every bike in the Norco Youth line, from the 10” run bikes through to the 24” mountain bikes, has been completely redesigned from the ground up to encourage a lifetime of cycling passion, fun and safety. Norco Youth bikes are perfect for encouraging your little ripper to hone their skills and build their confidence before they step up to a full-sized bike.
A GREAT INTRODUCTION TO TWO-WHEELED FUN, THE RUN BIKE IS THE PERFECT ALTERNATIVE TO THE TRAINING WHEEL. THE BEST WAY FOR WEE ONES TO LEARN THE BASICS.
- Wheel Size: 12"
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Wheelset: Aluminum 12" w/steel ball-bearing hubs
- Tires: 12" x 2.25" air-filled w/semi smooth tread
- Seatpost: 200mm
- Seatpost Dia.: 27.2mm
- Seat: Norco/Velo 1-Piece Junior
- Handlebar: CP Steel 400mm wide / 20mm rise
- Stem: Aluminum
- Grips: Mushroom type rubber
- Rear Brake: Alloy V-Brake
- Intended Use: Youth Run Bike/Training
- Warranty: Lifetime on frame