1 in stockNotify me when available
Designed with the recreational rider in mind, the Storm is a hardtail mountain bike for the masses. Featuring 650B wheels, this is the perfect ride for exploring new trails with family and friends. Take a spin on one and feel the difference: reliable braking, smooth, crisp shifting, responsive handling all in a light weight design that will help you get the most from your ride, every time. The Storm makes it easy to find your next adventure.
THERE’S A REASON WE CALL THEM THE GREAT OUTDOORS. THERE IS NO LIMIT TO THE POSSIBILITIES OUT HERE. IF YOU CAN STILL HEAR TRAFFIC SOUNDS, KEEP ON PEDALING UNTIL THEY FADE AWAY…
PROPRIETARY CROSS-COUNTRY HARD TAIL FRAME
Custom formed 6061 aluminum with double butted top tubes, engineered to deliver strength and stiffness in a lightweight design so you can climb more easily, descend faster, and have more fun!
maneuverable, smooth rolling wheels that accelerate quickly and enhance your riding performance and experience.
100MM TRAVEL SUSPENSION FORK
soak up trail bumps, reduce chatter and enhance rider comfort over long rides.
efficient and durable, Shimano drivetrains deliver reliable performance ride after ride.
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Rear Axle Standard: 9x135mm QR
- Fork: Suntour XCM HLO 27.5 100mm
- Fork Axle: 9mm QR
- Headset: FSA No. 10P
- Wheelset: Norco Alloy DW Disc / Joytech Alloy Disc Hubs
- Tires: Impac Trailpac 27.5" x 2.25"
- Crankset: Suntour XCT 42/32/22
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge BB
- Chain: KMC Z7 8spd
- Front Der.: Shimano Altus FD-M190
- Rear Der.: Shimano Altus RD-M310
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG31-spd 11-32T
- Seatpost: Norco Alloy
- Seatpost Dia.: 31.6mm
- Seat Clamp: Norco Alloy QR
- Seat: Norco XC
- Shifters: Shimano Altus SL-M310
- Handlebar: Norco Alloy 15mm riser 720mm
- Stem: Norco Alloy 80mm
- Grips: Norco Grip
- Brakes: Tektro Auriga Hydraulic 160mm
- Pedals: Black Resin
- Intended Use: Recreational XC
- Warranty: Lifetime on frame