Ochain-E is an active spider that allows the chainring to rotate backwards to a degree, disengaging the transmission from the suspension and reducing pedal kickback. The result is a chainless feel that improves the whole riding experience and the bike’s performance.
- While the Ochain-E offers exceptional compatibility, it cannot guarantee compatibility with all e-bike models on the market.
- Ochain special BBT18 Tool is necessary for fitting the Ochain-E to the Shimano EP8 motor axle.
- The Ochain-E for Shimano EP8 is not compatible with the original Shimano chain guide. It is exclusively compatible with the Ochain chain guide "Black Sheep."
In the box
- Ochain-E Chainring Spider
- Chainring ergal nuts
- One spare Ochain Elastomer Kit
- Reduce or eliminate pedal kickback
- Features a precise chainline for every motor available
- Chainring standard: BCD 104 only, Oval chainring compatible