With the new RXF 36 EVO fork from Ohlins you can upgrade your obsession. The fork is built on Öhlins known TTX technology and with the EVO upgrade, it is now even better performing and more reliable.
The original RXF36 fork had great reviews about the fantastic big hit control and class leading chassis performance but with some inconsistent feedback about small or medium impacts. The EVO upgrade gives you a super smooth feeling over small bumps and an increased sensitivity, and when put together will be your true all mountain fork. On the small winding trails with roots and rocks it will help you keep momentum and control. Pointing your wheel downhill you will experience the unparalleled big hit control and traction of the original RXF 36, where the TTX dampening system together with the ramp up air chamber will give you complete confidence.
The EVO upgrades to the RXF 36 Air 29 are:
- SKF seals for better performance in wet conditions and improved longevity
- Reworked piston for reduced breakaway force and more controlled pressure build-up at higher shaft speeds
- Larger negative air chamber for better small bump sensitivity
- Adjusted bushing play to Enduro race team preferences
The TTX technology (twin tube design) enables parallel and separated oil flow and ensures optimal pressures at all times. Controlling the pressure levels ensures initial smoothness and allows the fork to stay high in travel with maintained bump absorption, traction and stability.
Everything is brought together by a unique forged crown for high stiffness and the highest tire control with less chassis flex.
In the box
- RXF 36 EVO 29/27.5+ air fork
- 15x110mm Boost axle
- Star nut
- Owner's manual
|Disc Mount:||Post Mount 180mm|
|Axle Configuraton:||15x110mm Boost|
|Min. Rotor Size:||180mm|
|Max. Rotor Size:||203mm|
|Steertube Diameter:||1.125" - 1.5" Tapered|
- TTX technology
- Fits 29 and 27.5+ wheels
- SKF seals
- External rebound adjustment, 15 clicks
- External low speed compression adjustment, 5 clicks
- External 5 click high speed compression adjustment with pedal mode
- Easily tuneable 3 air chamber system
- Main air chamber with self-balanced negative air spring
- Ramp up air chamber allowing on-trail spring curve adjustment
- Tapered steer tube
- 36mm stanchion tubes
Reviews / Q&A