OneUp your Shimano M7000 or M8000 11-42t cassette with the 47t expander cog and the included 18t sprocket. The 11-46t cassette has a huge 9t jump from 37-46t meaning the shift to the biggest spricket feels like shifting into a granny ring. Adding the OneUp 47t give you 5t jumps in the bigger sprockets, 37-42-47t, making the lower gears extremely useable. The 18t sprocket provides more even cassette progression by replacing 17t and 19t sprockets for smoother cadence and improved shifting. The 47t requires no derailleur cage modifications, so it's a quick and easy install.
|Stock 11-42t Shimano cassette progression||11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32-37-42|
|With OneUp 47t + 18t||11-13-15-18-21-24-28-32-37-42-47|
Mount the OneUp 47T first and reinstall all sprockets except the stock 17T and 19T sprockets (these are replaced with our 18T and aluminum spacer). Due to the large pulley wheel offset of the latest 11 speed Shimano rear derailleurs, B-Screw adjustment is well within the normal operating range and chain wrap is excellent throughout the cassette for flawless wide range shifting.
Estimated weight for this product is added weight when compared to the stock 11-42t Shimano cassette.
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Compatible Gearing: For SLX/XT M7000/M8000 11-42T cassettes
- Warranty: 1 year
- Maintains the 42T as the smallest alloy sprocket preventing premature drivetrain wear. No major drivetrain manufacturer goes smaller than 40T in alloy.
- Compatible with M8000/M7000 GS (med cage) and SGS (long cage) derailleurs
- Uses standard freehub driver bodies (Not XD)
- 10 upshift points