Get the major benefits of X01DH for a fraction of the cost. OneUp Components' DH Block converts a 9,10 or 11 speed mountain cassette to a 6 or 7 speed downhill cassette, with integrated spoke protector and 2 tooth jumps through the majority of the cassette. Get faster, more responsive shifting; no more multiple shifts to find the right gear.
View casette compatibility guide
View rear derailleur setup instructions
RD SETUP INSTRUCTIONS
With your new DH Block fully assembled and installed on your bike.
1. Ensure the high limit screw and cable tension is correct
2. Turn the low limit screw in until the shifter can no longer shift into the 8th position
1. Untighten the RD cable clamp and completely release all cable tension.
2. With a chain installed adjust your High limit, so that the upper pulley wheel is directly beneath the smallest sprocket.
3. You cannot use the Low limit screw to set a Low limit position for your RD. You must rely on the shifter position.
4. Shift into the 3rd shifter position, wind the barrel adjuster on your shifter fully in (clockwise), then wind it out 2 full turns (anticlockwise). Now tighten the cable clamp on you RD and adjust your cable tension as you would normally.
Please Note: This product was designed primarily for 10 spd Shimano and SRAM X01 DH. Because of the low limit screw geometry on 10spd SRAM and all 9spd setups, you will need to use our alternate setup. This setup leaves an additional 3 clicks remaining on the shifter when in the highest gear (11T).
- Weight savings between 14g and 32g savings depend on mtb cassette
- Shift through your entire cassette in only 2 shifts