Eliminate dropped chains and more than double your chainring life with the new OneUp Components High Direct Mount Upper Guide.
Narrow wide chainrings are awesome, but they're not perfect and every once in a while you can drop a chain while riding. On a social ride this means getting dropped by your friends. But when racing an Enduro, a dropped chain can cost you the podium, which is why almost every EWS pro runs both a chainguide and narrow wide chainring.
As a Narrow Wide ring wears, over time the teeth thin and loose their chain retention ability, leading to more dropped chains. The OneUp guide extends chainring life by limiting the chain's side-to-side movement reducing the tooth wear and totally preventing the chain from derailing. Installing a OneUp guide means you now only have to replace your chainring when the driving faces have worn out, which typically doubles your usable chainring life. Buy less stuff - Work Less Ride More.
In the box
- High Direct Mount Top Guide
- Additional green top guide piece
- Spacer shim block
- (1) mounting screw / (1) spare guide to plate mounting screw
- (5) 1mm spacers / (1) .5mm spacer
|Chainring Size Range:||30-38T|
- Install without removing crank
- Boost and Oval chainring compatible
- Stainless steel hardware
- Patented US 10,053,188 Other Patents Pending
Reviews / Q&A