3 in stockNotify me when available
OneUp Components' oval chainring design has 3 main benefits; traction, traction and more traction. Forget any of the power gain claims that you've heard from the road side of the sport. For mountain, oval rings provide a more constant torque to the rear wheel thereby reducing spin-outs and stalls on tough climbs.
Compatibilty: SRAM 10/11-speed GXP and Long spindle BB30 cranks with removable spider. Long spindle BB30 models include X0/X9 Cranks with 38/24, 36/22 and 34/22 ring combos.
Installation: Align the small bump (small hole on direct mount rings) on the inner edge of the ring with your crank arm
- Material: Aluminum
- Mount: SRAM Direct Mount
- Warranty: 1 year
- 12% ovality (32T is equal to a 30T-34T range)
- 115° clocking from crank arm puts the major axis in your power stroke
- Narrow Wide tooth profile eliminates chain drop with the perfect chain mesh fit.
- Perfect 49mm chainline for a quieter drivetrain, improved chainring wear and best no drop performance.
- Aggressive crud chamfers for awesome mud shedding performance and extended ring life.
- Reinforced wide tooth design provides maximum ring durability when run without a bash guard.
- 10 blade design optimized for maximum stiffness.