Eliminate dropped chains forever and more than double your chainring life with the new OneUp Components Chainguide. At only 35g the OneUp chainguide weighs less than a sip of water, and can save you money in less than a season. Narrow-wide (NW) rings are awesome, but they're not perfect and every once in a while you can drop a chain while riding. On a social ride this means getting dropped by your friends. But when racing, a dropped chain can cost you the podium, which is why almost every EWS pro runs both a chainguide and NW chainring.
As a NW ring wears, over time the teeth thin and loose their chain retention ability, leading to more dropped chains. The OneUp guide extends NW ring life by limiting the chains side-to-side movement, reducing the NW tooth wear and totally preventing the chain from derailing. Installing a OneUp guide means you now only have to replace your chainring when the driving faces have worn out, which typically doubles your usable chainring life. Buy less stuff - Work Less Ride More.
- Install without removing your crank
- Single tool install and adjustment (4mm hex)
- Boost compatible
- Oval chainring compatible
- Stainless steel hardware (ever notice how much rust loves ISCG bolts?)
- Includes two top guide pieces, one black and one green
- 5.5mm chainline adjustment
- Incompatible frames (out of spec ISCG tab placement) Santa Cruz Bronson 2, Santa Cruz 5010 2, Intense Tracer T275, Rocky Mountain Altitude 27.5