OneUp's Oval design has three main benefits: traction, traction and more traction. Forget any of the power gain claims that you've heard from the road side of the sport. For mountain, oval rings provide a more constant torque to the rear wheel thereby reducing spinouts and stalls on tough climbs.
- Get ultimate traction by smoothing out the torque you deliver to your rear tire
- 12% ovality (32T is equal to a 30T-34T range)
- 115° clocking from crank arm puts the major axis in your power stroke
- Perfect 49mm chainline corrected from stock 51mm. For a quieter drivetrain with improved chain wear and best no drop performance
- Narrow Wide tooth profile eliminates chain drop with the perfect chain mesh fit
- Aggressive crud chamfers for awesome mud shedding performance and extended ring life
- Reinforced wide tooth design provides maximum ring durability when run without a bash guard
- 10 blade design optimized for maximum stiffness.