OneUp your XX1/X01 cassette with the X-Cog 44T expander sprocket. Extend the life and range of your 10-42T cassette by replacing the aluminium 42T with the X-cog 44T sprocket.
Riders who spend a lot of time in the 42T can wear out the Aluminum sprocket faster than the rest of their steel cassette. Instead of throwing away a $400 USD cassette that’s 90% good, the X-Cog lets you get rolling again for $90.
The X-Cog provides more range, not just an easier granny gear. The increased range is a must for racers looking to maximize their chainring size for timed downhill sections, while still being able to conserve energy on transition stage climbs. Got cows? Ride on!
- 8 optimized upshift points
- Press-fit design ensure ease of assembly (no loose spacers)
- Full spline width prevents gouging damage to freehub
- Compatible with SRAM XX1 and X01 cassettes only. NOT compatible with X1 or GX cassettes.
- Adds only 15 grams to your cassette