With enough capacity for a layer, snacks and a hydration reservoir, the Moki is perfect for a young rider out on a short hike or bike ride.
Access to the main compartment is easy through a zippered front panel. There’s a front shove it pocket, perfect for a quick layer change and an external zippered pocket to keep small items secure.
If your youngster is going to be out after dark, clip a light to the back attachment point for enhanced nighttime visibility. The separate hydration sleeve has quick zip access and comes complete with a 1.5 liter reservoir to keep your kid from becoming parched.
- Material: 210D Poly Triple Diamond Ripstop
- Pack Volume: 312 cu. in.
- Bladder Volume: 1.5 liters
- Helmet Attachment: No
- Dimensions: 13"H x 8"W x 3"D
- Intended Use: Cycling
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Front panel access to main compartment
- Front shove-it pocket
- Small external zippered pocket
- Blinker light attachment for nighttime visibility
- Quick zip access reservoir sleeve