It's finally here - the perfect pack for the mountain biking minimalist, from Osprey. Ideal for quick laps on local singletrack or gravel trails, the Savu lumbar pack has two rigid pockets that make it easy to pull and replace water bottles as you pedal, so you can stay hydrated without stopping. Angled hip belt and compression straps keep the pack close to your body and provide maximum stability over every type of trail. No creep-around here. Not a two water bottle kind of ride? No problem. Each water bottle sleeve can tuck away when not needed to provide a streamlined pack. Any way you customize it, the main compartment and side hip belt pockets will fit vital flat-fixing tools, a tube, snacks, and other small mountain biking essentials.
Airscape lumbar backpanel
- Extra thick ridged foam with center air channel for excellent ventilation
- Airmesh wrap hipbelt with zippered fabric pockets provide stability and breathability
- ErgoPull waist strap closure system allows for proper snug and stable fit
*Water bottles not included*
|Material:||Main: 900 x 600D Polyester / Accent: 210D Nylon Duramax / Bottom: 420HD Nylon Oxford|
|Pack Volume:||244 cu. inches|
|Dimensions:||6.7" H x 11.8" W x 4.3" D|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.
- Bike-specific, angled hip belt and compression straps provide stability and comfort by keeping the pack close to your body
- Dual snap-in-place or tuckaway water bottle sleeves
- Easily accessible zippered main compartment with internal tool organization
- Dual zippered hip belt pockets
- Blinker light attachment
Reviews / Q&A