If your preference is for an off-the-back hydration solution instead of an over-the-shoulder pack, Osprey's Seral lumbar pack is for you. There are a lot of luxuries we can go without on a mountain bike ride, but water isn't one of them. The Seral lumbar pack is designed to carry an included 1.5-liter lumbar reservoir with a magnetic bite valve that attaches to the hip belt for easy access while you pedal. Compression straps pull the pack into your lower back and wrap around your hips for supreme stability, even over technical terrain. Some lumbar packs have a tendency to creep around while you ride - we promise this one won't. A zippered main compartment is big enough for a spare tube, patch kit, mini pump, tire lever, and multi-tool, while hipbelt pockets can store your keys, sunscreen, phone, and trail snacks.
AIRSCAPE LUMBAR BACKPANEL
- Extra thick ridged foam with center air channel for excellent ventilation
- Airmesh wrap hipbelt with zippered fabric pockets provide stability and breathability
- ErgoPull waist strap closure system allows for proper snug and stable fit
|Material:||Main: 900x600D Polyester / Accent: 210D Nylon Duramax / Bottom: 420HD Nylon Oxford|
|Pack Volume:||427 cu. inches|
|Bladder Volume:||1.5 liters|
|Dimensions:||7.9" H x 13" W x 5.9" D|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.
- Bike-specific, angled hip belt and compression straps provide stability and comfort by keeping the pack close to your body
- Magnetic hip belt bite valve attachment
- Easily accessible zippered main compartment with internal tool organization
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Blinker light attachment
Reviews / Q&A