Patagonia Women's Dirt Roamer Bike ShortsThe Patagonia Women's Dirt Roamer Short is their lightest weight offering. Ideal for hot weather, the stitch-less, stretchy fabric and contoured fit feels like you’re wearing nothing. Comfortable enough to wear all day long, on and off the trail.
- Articulated, sonic-welded seams and clean, minimalist styling reduces weight and allows the shorts to stretch as one garment, while eliminating chafing during prolonged saddle time
- Light, stretchy, moisture-wicking fabric dries fast and doesn’t restrict movement while pedaling
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips; slightly slim through the seat and legs to provide a contoured fit and help keep shorts in place during long rides
- Adjustable, Low-Profile Waistband
- Waist snap loops allow for easy integration with Patagonia's Endless Ride Liner Shorts, Dirt Roamer Liner Bibs, and Nether Liner Shorts
- Small, secure zip pocket at right hip; tonal logo at left hem and right-back hip
|Material:||90-denier 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex|
|Intended Use:||Mountain Bike|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.
Women's Dirt Roamer Bike Shorts
Reviews / Q&A