- No compromise for lockout: The efficiency circuits (Pedal and Lock) sit behind the performance damping, meaning no sacrifice in bump performance for shredding downhill while keeping the ability to maintain pedaling stability for those leg burning climbs.
- Rapid Recovery: More control with less energy.
- Extruded bladder design is insanely durable, resists damping change during extended downhills and has virtually zero pressure offset for small bump sensitivity.
- RCT3 features Open with an adjustable low speed compression, Pedal and Lock.
Who knew we could make a thru axle disappear? The new Maxle Stealth offers a light, low profile alternative to Maxle Lite and Maxle Ultimate.
Who doesn't want more available wheel travel for successive hits? The Rapid Recovery System allows the shock to recovery faster between consecutive bumps, letting the wheel track the ground with greater precision. This more active suspension system, doesn’t pack up and enables the bike to ride in a higher and softer part of the spring rate. Rapid Recovery gives the rider access to more available wheel travel, bump after bump, to achieve a smoother and more controlled ride.
Dual Position Air
If you want to ride up and walk down, a fork that only does one thing well is great. But you love epic ascents, technical descents, winding single track and everything in between. So you need a fork that tackles it all. Like our Dual Position Air. It changes your fork’s travel up to 30mm without changing its small bump performance. So, with a simple onboard turn and a click you can switch from climbing like a demon to bombing downhill with confidence.
- Travel: 130-160mm
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- Spring: Air
- Disc Mount: 160mm Post Mount
- Travel Adjust: Yes (30mm)
- Axle Config.: 15x100mm
- Max Rotor Size: 203mm
- Crown Material: Aluminum
- Lowers Material: Magnesium
- Stanchions: 35mm Aluminum
- Steertube Dia.: 1.5" - 1-1/8" Tapered
- Crown Offset: 46mm
- Intended Use: Trail/AM/Enduro
- Warranty: 2 Years