1 in stockNotify me when available
- No compromise for lockout: The efficiency circuits (Pedal and Lock) sit behind the performance damping, meaning no sacrifice in bump performance for shredding downhill while keeping the ability to maintain pedaling stability for those leg burning climbs.
- Rapid Recovery: More control with less energy.
- Extruded bladder design is insanely durable, resists damping change during extended downhills and has virtually zero pressure offset for small bump sensitivity.
- RCT3 features Open with an adjustable low speed compression, Pedal and Lock.
Who knew we could make a thru axle disappear? The new Maxle Stealth offers a light, low profile alternative to Maxle Lite and Maxle Ultimate.
Who doesn't want more available wheel travel for successive hits? The Rapid Recovery System allows the shock to recovery faster between consecutive bumps, letting the wheel track the ground with greater precision. This more active suspension system, doesn’t pack up and enables the bike to ride in a higher and softer part of the spring rate. Rapid Recovery gives the rider access to more available wheel travel, bump after bump, to achieve a smoother and more controlled ride.
Solo Air is like a Buddhist monk. Its enlightened design lets you add air to your forks through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously. So they’re always in perfect equilibrium, like Yin and Yang. Giving you a plush, predictable ride you can set up in seconds, with the lightest weight air spring on the market.
- Travel: 120, 130, 140, 150mm
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Spring: Air
- Disc Mount: 160mm Post Mount
- Travel Adjust: No
- Axle Config.: 15x100mm
- Max Rotor Size: 203mm
- Crown Material: Aluminum
- Lowers Material: Magnesium
- Stanchions: 35mm Aluminum
- Steertube Dia.: 1.5" - 1-1/8" Tapered
- Crown Offset: 51mm
- Intended Use: Trail/AM/Enduro
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Wheelset Builder
- Fox Transfer Review
- Custom Industry Nine Wheels - All You Need to Know
- Top Brands
- Winter Riding Guide
- All New Leatt Gear
- Spare Parts
- Demo Products
- Bike Builder
- Build Gallery
- Video Gallery