Building on the lightest, most versatile production carbon crankset on the planet, the Next generation G4 couples CINCH compatibility with an elegant arm profile that seamlessly integrates the crank arm with Race Face's Cinch-compatible chainrings. The new composite spider chainring offers improved lateral stiffness, a critical advantage when the chain is under tension at extreme angles, like those resulting from a 1x system setup. If weight and stiffness are not enough, then future-proofing your setup with the versatility of the Race Face CINCH system should be.
If you're not ready to make the switch to a 1X drivetrain, Raceface has got you covered. They are offering 104 BCD 3X and 120 BCD 2X spider add-ons that attach to the spline interface, allowing you to fit Raceface's Turbine chainring sets, available in 3x10 and 2x10 configurations.
Since the Next SL G4 is sporting a 30mm spindle, it does require the use of a Race Face Cinch-compatible bottom bracket, available in all major standards.
- Crankarm Material: Carbon
- Spindle Material: Aluminum
- Spindle Diameter: 30mm
- BB Included: No
- Compatible Gearing: 9, 10, 11 Speed
- Intended Use: XC Race, Trail, Enduro
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Fully hollow carbon crank arms for maximum weight savings.
- 30mm spline interface CNC’d from commercialized super alloy, 20% stronger than 7050 aluminum.