Introducing the Turbine Dropper Post: A patented hybrid design that couples mechanical and hydraulic locking technologies, inspired by MTB disc brakes. The rider's body weight is supported with a mechanical lock; meaning a solid connection and less potential for failure over time. Lower air pressures and static seals offer unrivaled performance, control, and reliability. Turbine also operates in below-freezing temperatures making it perfect for cold weather riding. Less down time for service equals more saddle time on the trails.
- Internal Cable Routing
- Infinite adjust
- Race Face proven Hunter Head 2-bolt design
- Quick Connector allows easy, tool-free disconnection
- Left or right mount universal thumb lever remote (included)
- Remote uses standard shifter cable and housing
- View Installation Instructions