Ride Concepts Vice Mid Shoe
Building on the Vice, Ride Concepts popular lifestyle inspired dirt jump, slopestyle and bmx shoe, the Vice Mid was developed with their athletes - led by freeride legend Andreu Lacondeguy who inspired a mid-top upper for additional protection and support as well as uncompromising pedal feel and a lifestyle aesthetic.
Rubber Kinetics | DST 6.0 HIGH GRIP rubber: the optimal blend between the often-opposed forces of traction and durability. DST 6.0 combined with deep 12mm hexagon lugs, results in optimal friction on and off the bike, ride-damping shock-absorbing qualities, and an unrivaled lifespan.
- RC Fuzion outsole features sloped-angle inverse hexagons, varying in diameter from 9mm at the toe and heel to 7mm at the pedal contact area
- Suede upper with mid-height collar is durable and protective
- Cup outsole design features 3mm EVA for additional shock absorption and comfort
- Perforated ventilation for breathability
- TPU toe protection
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- D3O High Impact Zone Technology insole absorbs impact and reduces fatigue
|Sole Material:||Rubber Kinetics | DST 6.0 HIGH GRIP|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.
Reviews / Q&A