RockShox Reverb Stealth B1 Service Kit
Service kit to assist in scheduled maintenance and/or rebuild of Reverb and Reverb Stealth seatposts.
Maintenance interval: every two years or every 400 hours.
In the box
- Includes Blue 1-piece U-Cup Seal Internal Floating Piston (IFP)
- Reverb Stealth B1 Service Kit - 17 pieces
- Requires RockShox specialty tools to perform service: Post Bleed tool, Oil Height tool, IFP Height tool
- B1 posts have a black return speed adjuster on the remote and "ROCKSHOX" laser etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle
- Rebuilds IFP, Poppet, Seal Head, Dust Seal, Piston, and Bushing
Reviews / Q&A