RockShox Boxxer Ultimate 29" 46mm Offset - 2021
More than 20 years ago, the RockShox Boxxer changed the DH world when it hit the scene. Featuring Charger™ 2.1 damper for unrivaled control, ultra-low friction SKF wiper seals and race proven Maxima Plush damping fluid all working overtime to reduce friction, noise, and provide lasting fork performance all the way to the bottom of your descent.
RockShox only supplies this particular model in a 200mm travel option. We see that there is a need for shorter travel options with this fork so we are offering to install a travel reducing air shaft at no additional costs to you allowing 180mm and 190mm travel options.
Star nut included
- Completely re-designed to reduce hand fatigue and fight unwanted friction, the Charger™ 2.1 damper increases confidence and control over every trail
- Charger™ 2.1 RC2 damper featuring independent high and low speed compression adjust
- Highly tunable DH-specific DebonAir™ spring offers a coil-like consistent feel throughout the travel
- Ultra-low friction SKF wiper seals provide long lasting fork performance and improve overall suspension feel
- Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise
|Travel:||180mm, 190mm, 200mm|
|Travel Adjust:||Internally Adjustable (requires additional parts)|
|Axle Configuraton:||20x110mm Boost|
|Disc Mount:||Post Mount 200mm|
|Min. Rotor Size:||200mm|
|Max. Rotor Size:||220mm|
|Steertube Diameter:||1.125" - 1.5" Tapered|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.