RockShox PIKE Ultimate 29" RC2 - 42mm Offset - 2021
When Rock Shox re-launched Pike in 2013, it immediately became the benchmark for Trail and Enduro forks, with a supple and progressive feel that simply could not be matched. A true trail machine we couldn't wait to have on our bikes and get to you. Featuring the Charger™ 2.1 damper for unmatched trail control for every sweeping corner or loamy drop in and a updated highly tunable DebonAir™ air spring offers a buttery smooth feel off the top and maintains a higher ride height for increased confidence in steep terrain. New ultra-low friction SKF wiper seals and Maxima Plush damping fluid all work overtime to reduce friction, silence noise, and provide lasting fork performance. Riders will benefit from Pike’s increased steering authority – thanks to BOOST™-only spacing, stiffness and lighter overall weight and the potential to run wider (2.8”) tires.
Star nut included
In the box
- PIKE Ultimate 29" RC2 B4 - 42mm Offset
- Two (2) Volume Spacers
- RockShox Decals
- RockShox Fender
- Charger™ 2.1 RC2 damper option featuring independent high and low speed compression adjust.
- Ultra-low friction SKF wiper seals provide long lasting fork performance and improve overall suspension feel.
- Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise.
- Updated highly tunable DebonAir™ spring offers a coil-like consistent feel throughout the travel.
|Travel Adjust:||Internally Adjustable (requires additional parts)|
|Axle Configuraton:||15x110mm Boost|
|Disc Mount:||Post Mount 180mm|
|Min. Rotor Size:||180mm|
|Max. Rotor Size:||230mm|
|Steertube Diameter:||1.125" - 1.5" Tapered|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.
Reviews / Q&A