There is a place where function and form collide. Where practical becomes practically gallery–worthy. And this is the place where the Bones rack was conceived by Saris and famed Italian designer Fabio Pedrini. Awarded 4.5 out of 5 stars from Bicycling Magazine, Bones has proven that it's more than just another rear–mounted car rack, it's a tested statement of style, design, convenience and durability.
Bones is so quick and easy to set up right out of the box. Curved arms allows clearance on most spoilers and offers deluxe features for both the bike and vehicle.
- Carries 2 bikes (35lbs/bike)
- Spring buckle straps with vinyl-coated hooks
- Strongest frame on the market
- Built with 100% recyclable materials
- Rust-free injection molded plastic
- Articulated rubber feet to protect paint
- Ratcheting anti-sway straps for a secure hold
- Arc–based design separates bikes on different levels
- Frame fits over most spoilers
- Available in black
- Compatible with most vehicles
- Lightweight at 9 lbs
Reviews / Q&A