Schwalbe's Jumbo Jim tire with Addix SpeedGrip rubber offers a large volume that can be ridden with extremely low air pressure. It's ideal for use in deep soil, rough, and very loose terrain.
- Tubeless Ready: Yes
- Bead: Folding
- Intended Use: Fat Bikes
- Warranty: Determined case by case
- Ideal for Conditions: Loose, loam, rough
- Addix SpeedGrip: The universal compound with the widest range of use. It replaces the previous PaceStar compound where a significant, though not the only difference, during extensive use is more mileage and a longer life.
- SnakeSkin (SS): For XC, AM, Enduro riding. The monofile SnakeSkin fabric on the side wall makes the tubeless conversion for the MTB extremely easy and safe. It also provides the best cut protection on the side wall.
- TLE: Tubeless Ready
- EVO: The highest grade materials with the latest technology used in these tires.