The DH version of the Maxxis Shorty was an instant favorite among Maxxis' world cup racers. The trail version offers trail riders the same traction in a much lighter package. The mid-spike tread design sheds mud, making this tire ideal in wet/nasty conditions.
Maxxis' Wide Trail (WT) model has been specifically engineered and optimized to be run on rims with a 30-35mm inner rim width.
- Diameter: 27.5"
- Tubeless Ready: Yes
- Bead: Folding
- Intended Use: MTB
- Warranty: 1 year
- Ideal for Conditions: Wet, muddy, loose
- Works great as a front and/or rear tire.
- Wide trail (WT): Optimized for 30 - 35mm inner width rims.
- EXO casing: A pinch-flat resistant casing, fairly light-duty.
- Double Down (DD) casing: A heavy duty dual-ply casing offering the most protection for enduro/downhill applications.
- MaxxGrip: Maxxis' tackiest compound for ultimate traction, but it wears the quickest. Best for wet conditions.
- MaxxTerra: A slightly firmer compound compared to MaxxGrip. Good for damp/dry conditions.