SRAM Level TL Disc BrakeHeavyweight performance in a lightweight package. Level TL packs the same XC and trail-optimized power delivery into a brake set that won’t break the bank. This brake matches an alloy DirectLink lever to a lever body that contains the same technology found in the Level TLM, Level Ultimate and Guide series of brakes, for reliability and consistency you can count on.
In the box
- Level TL pre-bled brake lever/caliper
- Two caliper attachment bolts
- One hydraulic olive
- One hydraulic barb
- One T8 Torx wrench
|Lever Reach Adjust:||Yes|
|Pad Contact Adjust:||No|
|Shifter Compatibility:||SRAM Matchmaker X|
|Reversible Lever Body:||Yes|
|Hose Length:||950mm Front / 1800mm Rear|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.
- SRAM’s DirectLink lever design produces a solid, positive feel the second you squeeze the lever to engage the brake It offers a no-nonsense solution to give you precise control.
- DOT 5.1 brake fluid provides fade-free performance
- SRAM’s expandable bladder brake lever design includes a reshaped bladder that helps regulate and reduce air bubbles.
- The piggyback brake fluid reservoir on SRAM’s latest lever design is optimized for both performance and ease of use. The PiggyBack Reservoir offers a simple, failsafe way to manage brake fluid, and also allows for ambidextrous lever placement
- A hydraulic brake’s timing port is the connection between the reservoir and the master cylinder bore. When the lever is squeezed, a cup seal passes this area and closes the port, which pressurizes the system. SRAM’s new timing port closure system features durable seals and an ultra-smooth cylinder bore finish, producing dependable braking power and consistency.
- Save weight and clutter on the bar with Matchmaker. It holds SRAM trigger shifters, and various RockShox controls, all with one tidy, light, clamp--a dream come true for handlebar component footprint conservationists.
Reviews / Q&A