SRAM XX1 Eagle DUB 34T CranksetTrue competitors are always looking for a performance advantage — a relentless pursuit of equipment that is lighter, stiffer, stronger and more durable. The all-new SRAM XX1 Eagle CARBON TUNED crankset is their lightest, stiffest and strongest to date. SRAM DUB™ technology enhances this by simplifying the relationship of the spindle to the bottom bracket, and redefining the measure of durability. DUB powered cranksets mean simplicity, compatibility and durability.
In the box
- XX1 Eagle driveside crank
- 34T chainring
- XX1 Eagle non-drive crank
|Chainring Mount:||SRAM Direct Mount|
|Chainring Size:||SRAM 34T X-Sync 2|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.
- Carbon-tuned lay-up crank design provides stiffness and light weight
- Included direct mount X-SYNC 2 chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and durability
- Chainring is designed specifically for Eagle chains and drivetrains
- DUB compatible bottom bracket sold separately
Reviews / Q&A