2 in stock
This is a completely reengineered design, employing SRAM's proprietary carbon lay-up technology, as well as a hollow internal architecture. This is SRAM's lightest crankset, perfectly suited to the XC racers who need performance and reliability, as well as ultra light components. The XX1 Eagle crankset employs SRAM's new X-Sync 2 direct mount chainring interface, making it easy to change between chainring sizes as needed.
Please note, the Boost crankset is only intended to be used on bikes with a 12x148mm Boost dropout spacing. The Boost crankset will provide the optimal 52mm chainline on a Boost bike.
- Crankarm Material: Carbon
- Spindle Material: Steel
- Spindle Diameter: 24/22mm Stepped
- BB Included: No
- Chainring Included: Yes - SRAM 32T X-Sync 2
- Compatible Gearing: SRAM 1x12/1x11
- Chainring Mount: SRAM X-Sync 2 Direct Mount
- Q-Factor: 164mm
- Intended Use: Mountain Biking
- Warranty: 2 Years