Transition Patrol Alloy Frame
The Pure Bred Party Animal
Being one of the longest standing bikes in Transition's lineup, it was the obvious choice to mix it up. Updated geometry to accommodate the 29" front / 27.5" rear wheels and revised suspension tune might just make you ride all day, and then all night. Jibbing, jumping, pumping and hooting your way down the trail, the updated Patrol loves to party. From bike parks to your local trails, the Patrol isn't concerned with where you ride but rather how much fun you are having.
- Change the attitude of the bike with a simple flip of a chip. The high and low settings give you two very usable geo settings to suite your riding style.
- Two size specific chainstay lengths to provide balanced handling and rider weight distribution across the range of sizes.
- The underside top-tube accessory mount allows you to carry a spare tube or other goodies safely on your frame in case you are looking to ditch the backpack.
- Patrol frames are fully dual crown compatible for those wanting to dip their toes in the DH world.
- The Patrol features a SRAM Universal Derailleur Hanger that protects your derailleur against chain jams by pivoting back and out of the way, and slips slightly when encountering impacts. It improves shifting performance, guarantees better alignment, works with all drivetrains and is available anywhere.
|Wheel Size:||Mixed: 29" front/27.5" rear|
|Front Suspension Travel:||160-170mm|
|Rear Suspension Travel:||160mm|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float X2 Factory 2-pos|
|Rear Shock Size:||205mm x 60mm|
|Rear Shock Hardware:||Trunnion Mount Top / 30mm x 8mm Bottom|
|Rear Axle Width:||12x148mm Boost|
|Included Headset:||FSA NO.55R/57|
|BB Standard:||73mm BSA|
|ISCG Tabs:||ISCG '05 3-Bolt|
|Brake Mount Type:||Post-Mount 180mm|
|Max Rear Rotor Size:||223mm|
|Maximum Chainring Size:||34T|
|Maximum Tire Size:||27.5x2.6|
|Seat Post Diameter:||31.6mm|
|Seat Clamp Diameter:||34.9mm|
|Water Bottle Cage Mounts:||One|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.
mm / inches
High Geo with 160mm fork
Low Geo with 160mm fork
cm / ft
|Rider Height (cm)||154 - 169||164 - 182||174 - 190||184 - 200|