Transition Sentinel Alloy FrameThe Sentinel inspires confidence like you’re wearing full body armor. It’s forgiving do-it-all attitude truly blurs the lines between planted bottomless sender and playful poppy trail pony. Whether you’re chasing EWS dreams or just a weekend afternoon escape, it will bring out the best in you. So easy to get acquainted with you’ll find yourself sending lines, jumps and maneuvers you always felt were beyond your ability. Where before you went around, now you go over. Where you pushed up, now you pedal. Where you rolled, now you boost.
- Speed Balanced Geometry - SBG ensures the bike maintains low speed agility, front wheel traction, and proper rider weight balance while actually increasing confidence in steep terrain and at high speeds.
- The underside top-tube accessory mount allows you to carry a spare tube or other goodies safely on your frame in case you are looking to ditch the backpack.
- "GiddyUp" four-bar suspension is more progressive than the previous model
- In-set, ribbed chainstay protector and updated, more weather resistant pivot hardware
- Externally routed rear brake line
|Front Suspension Travel:||160mm|
|Rear Suspension Travel:||150mm|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float X Performance Elite|
|Rear Shock Size:||205mm x 62.5mm|
|Rear Shock Hardware:||Trunnion Mount Top / 25mm x 8mm Bottom|
|Rear Axle Width:||12x148mm Boost|
|BB Standard:||73mm BSA|
|ISCG Tabs:||ISCG '05 3-Bolt|
|Brake Mount Type:||Post-Mount 180mm|
|Max Rear Rotor Size:||203mm|
|Maximum Chainring Size:||32T|
|Maximum Tire Size:||2.6"|
|Seat Post Diameter:||31.6mm|
|Seat Clamp Diameter:||34.9mm|
|Water Bottle Cage Mounts:||One|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.
mm / inches
160mm fork travel
cm / ft
|Rider Height (cm)||154 - 170||165 - 182||175 - 190||185 - 200||190 - 206|