Troy Lee Designs
The new Troy Lee Designs D4 is changing the game yet again with another Limited Edition lid. We get a sneak peak inside the minds of Brendan Fairclough and Cam Zink with these wild D4 helmets.
Using TeXtreme® Spread Tow carbon fiber reinforcements in the shell of the new TLD D4 Carbon helmet has helped pare down the weight of the full-face helmet by almost 50 grams without sacrificing strength. Despite the loss in weight, TLD was able to strategically add EPS to increase strength and durability.
The D4 includes integrated MIPS Brain Protection System designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head. The new TLD D4’s package is rounded out with lightweight titanium D-rings, collarbone suspension system and quick release XT2 3D cheek pads and X-Static washable liner.
|Shell Material:||TeXtreme® Spread Tow carbon fiber shell|
|Ventilation:||24 total vents: 11 front intake ports, 6 overhead intake vents that channel air on top of your head and an industry leading 7 rear exhaust ports|
|Safety Certification:||CPSC 1203*, CE EN1078*, ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM 2032-BMX. *Varies by regional standards|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.
- TeXtreme Spread tow carbon fiber shell is the ultimate choice in carbon fiber products, often lessening a composite product’s weight by at least 20 %. The advanced carbon reinforcement fabrics will ensure that you'll get a lasting ultra light product.
- MIPS C2 brain protection system-protects against rotational impacts
- Anti-Microbial/Quick Dry XT2® Quick release contoured 3D cheek pads create an anatomically optimized fit. Separately placed X-Static® & XT2® precision fit headliner with 7 anchor points gives you optimal fit
- EPP Collarbone impact system; a relief area that reduces the forces in the center lower section of the helmet where shoulder/collarbone impacts have been known to occur
- Innovative break-away visor screws
- Titanium D-Ring fasteners
D4 Carbon MIPS Helmet - Monster LTD
|Head Circumference||21 5/8" - 22"||22 3/8" - 22 3/4"||22 3/4" - 23 1/4"||23 5/8" - 24"|
Reviews / Q&A