The Vittoria Martello tire brings home the performance you expect on the most demanding Enduro and DH courses. Looking for the one tire to tackle a wide range of courses? This is the ticket. How does the Martello deliver this level of performance? Start with a World Championship proven TNT bead, add the proprietary 4C Graphene compound, and top it off with a moto-inspired tread design with progressive width siping. This last part is key, and provides for a progressive feel on the effective edge, allowing for that fine-touch tactile feel that top racers expect. Whether shredding rocks, roots, or mixed terrain, Martello delivers!
|Ideal For Conditions:||hardpack, loose over hard, loam|
|Intended Use:||AM / Enduro|
|Ideal For Conditions:||N/A|
- G is Vittoria's unique Graphene compound. The result is a compound that is superior in speed, grip, durability, and wear resistance.
- 4C is Vittoria's layering process that uses 4 separate compounds in the same tread. It offers unmatched versatility by allowing for separate base and surface compounds in both the center and side areas of the tread.
- TNT represents Tube/No-Tube which means the tire can be used with or without an inner tube. It's the top of the line casing from Vittoria.
- Moto-block square knobs offers stability and durability
- Progressive sipe-width pattern provides tactile grip at the knob surface, without sacrificing speed or grip
Reviews / Q&A