The Vittoria Mezcal is the versatile all-rounder that gets you to the podium, time after time. The Mezcal features a unique low-profile tread that is tightly spaced in the center, for low rolling resistance and durability. Countless effective edges work together to grip on a variety of terrain, while directional siping on each knob make traction in the roots and rocks. The best tires are built with the best casing and compound, and the Mezcal TNT is no exception. Using the proprietary Graphene enhanced 4C compound, the Mezcal attains the holy grail of XC tires; grip, durability, and low weight.
|Ideal For Conditions:||Dry, hardpack, mixed|
|Warranty:||Case by case|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.
- G is Vittoria's unique Graphene compound. The result is a compound that is superior in speed, grip, durability, and wear resistance
- 4C is Vittoria's layering process that uses 4 separate compounds in the same tread. It offers unmatched versatility by allowing for separate base and surface compounds in both the center and side areas of the tread
- TNT represents Tube/No-Tube which means the tire can be used with or without an inner tube. It's the top of the line casing from Vittoria
- Defined center-ridge tread for low rolling resistance
- Multiple effective braking and climbing edges
- Low profile, densely spaced knob configuration
Reviews / Q&A