Vittoria Mota G+ TNT 27.5" x 2.35" TireThe muddiest DH course conditions possible have inspired the Vittoria Mota DH tire. Intended for use on professionally maintained courses, the moto block spikes cut into soft terrain, providing world class grip across the most slick surfaces. The Mota tread features the same progressive width design as the Martello, which provides for a progressive, fine-touch, tactile feel on the effective edge. When the course demands the most aggressive tires possible, the Mota is your answer.
|Ideal For Conditions:||Wet, mud, loose|
|Warranty:||Case by case|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.
- G is Vittoria's unique Graphene compound. The result is a compound that is superior in speed, grip, durability, and wear resistance.
- >4C is Vittoria's layering process that uses 4 separate compounds in the same tread. It offers unmatched versatility by allowing for separate base and surface compounds in both the center and side areas of the tread.
- >TNT represents Tube/No-Tube which means the tire can be used with or without an inner tube. It's the top of the line casing from Vittoria
- Ample spacing allows for immediate shedding of mud and debris
- Progressive sipe-width pattern provides tactile grip at the knob surface, without sacrificing speed or grip
Reviews / Q&A