Bell 4Forty Air MIPS Helmet
The 4Forty Air Mips is equipped with pro-level features designed with the privateer in mind. With a sleek new shell and 3-position visor, the benefits aren’t just visibly rad but functionally significant for increased air ventilation, effective sweat management, and better goggle compatibility. Bell's Float Fit™ system, built-in Sweat Guide™, and Ionic+™ padding ensures all-day comfort, while Integrated Mips® and extended hard-shell coverage help you stay committed in all shred conditions. Upgrades like eyewear ports, a Fidlock® magnetic buckle, and premium straps make the 4Forty Air Mips your go-to for daily trail riding. Availability, certification, color, and pricing may vary per region. If outside of the USA, please check with your authorized local dealer for more information.
- Integrated Mips (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) is designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts. By integrating the Mips slip plane into the retention system, we are able to reduce complexity and weight for a compact, better ventilated helmet that fits more closely to the head.
- Float Fit is a minimalist, lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments (integrated with Mips®).
- Fidlock is an easy-to-use magnetic buckle. This time-saving feature slides closed laterally for an effortless, secure fit.
- Ionic+ Padding: Quick-drying interior padding helps manage sweat while fighting odor-causing bacteria.
- 3-position adjustable visor allows for sun protection and integrates easily with goggles or glasses.
- Rubber grip on the back of the helmet keeps your goggle strap in place.
|Shell Material:||Fusion In-Mold Polycarbonate|
|Safety Certification:||US CPSC for people 5 and older|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.