CushCore CushCore Pro - Mixed Set (29/27.5)CushCore is an engineered foam insert that mounts inside a mountain bike tire. It divides the inner volume of the tire in half, with air underneath the tread and the CushCore insert next to the rim. The rim and CushCore work together as a spring and damper – In other words, an Inner-Tire Suspension System. Cushcore absorbs impacts, reduces vibration, and adds lateral stability to the tire. These characteristics translate to a more controlled, comfortable, and faster ride.
This system is designed to be used with tubeless-ready or tubeless converted mountain bike rims and tires. CushCore is compatible with tubeless tire sealants.
A specially designed tubeless air valve is included with each insert. The air valve allows air to move through the valve without becoming obstructed by the insert.
Compared to standard tubeless tires, CushCore provides up to:
- 50% reduction in vertical impact force
- 77% reduction in lateral vibrations
- 58% reduction in longitudinal vibrations
- CushCore PRO fits tire widths 2.1″ to 2.6″ and inner rim widths 22mm to 35mm
- We recommend the use of tubeless tire sealant (such as Stan's®) with CushCore
- If your wheels are not tubeless ready, rim sealing tape will be required
- CushCore is compatible with most tubeless tires and rims
In the box
- (1) 29" CushCore tire insert
- (1) 27.5" CushCore tire insert
- (2) 44mm CushCore presta air valves
- Valve core tool
- Installation instructions
- Rim stickers
Reviews / Q&A