Starts with ride quality
Since the original M Series launched in 2014, Enve has been listening to feedback from customers and their professional athletes. As such, they’ve crafted the new M Series for a more refined and lively ride that delivers control without harshness. A smooth ride with great lateral stiffness preserves your energy and allows you to ride faster, longer.
Dynamic impact design
Dynamic Impact Design was born to solve the problems associated with traditional hookless carbon rim designs. Traditional hookless rims are strong, stiff, reliably tubeless and light, but require more material for strength, ride harsh, and are very susceptible to pinch flatting tires. Once the tire has flatted, there is nothing but the rubber itself to absorb impact energy from the trail. Unfortunately, a pinch flat is often the precursor to a damaged carbon rim. Dynamic Impact Design by ENVE aims to solve this problem.
- Increased width at leading edge dissipates impact energy and prevents pinch flats.
- Strip material absorbs energy protecting the ultra-lightweight carbon rim structure.
- Strip completely seals the air chamber, removes the need for tape and maintains pressure should the carbon be damaged.
- Full carbon laminate tuned for energy absorption and a smooth ride without sacrificing straight line tracking and lateral stiffness performance.
Delivers true confidence
By employing two unique rim and tire protection technologies you can now ride the lines you want, at speed, with full confidence. Without the fear of flats or damaged rims, you will find focus and flow in demanding situations. Removing tire pressure limitations, you’ll find maximum traction, rolling efficiency, and even more speed.
Takes a beating
Each new M Series rim is more impact resistant. Starting with an energy absorbing rim section and culminating with patented impact and anti-flat sidewall construction, these are some seriously tough wheels. Consider now, the majority of broken carbon rims happen after you’ve flatted your tire. Through elimination of pinch flats, we’ve further reduced the likelihood of damaging your rims.
For how, what, and where you ride
Paying tribute the original M Series the M5, M6, M7, and M9 Series follow the original M Series descent to climb ratios that are used to help you the rider align your ride preferences with the appropriate M Series wheel for you. Enve tunes each M series wheel model to the intended application by tuning everything from hole count to the very carbon laminate used to create the rim’s structure.
Handmade in the USA
US Made is about more than making the best products in the world. Building products in their Ogden, Utah factory, means that every design, process, and wheelbuild is crafted and cared for by passionate cyclists like yourselves. Enve's obsession with performance required over a 1000 prototype wheels be evaluated in order to bring you the new M Series. Enve takes their position as the best carbon rim manufacturer in the world very seriously and know that you expect only the best from ENVE.
Backed by ENVE
Enve offers a 5 Year No Hassle Warranty – At ENVE, they believe you should ride their products as hard as their professional athletes do. If you’re the original owner of an M Series wheelset, and damage a rim while riding or racing, they will replace that rim at no charge as quick as they possibly can.
- Material: Carbon
- Inner Width: 30mm
- Outer Width: 36mm
- Offset: N/A
- Depth: 27mm
- ERD: 559mm
- Hole Count: 32
- Intended Use:
Enduro / AM
130-180mm suspension travel
- Warranty: 5 Year No Hassle Warranty
- Unprecedented pinch/snake-bite flat resistance
- Ability to run lower pressure and improve traction and rolling resistance
- The option to run lighter weight tires if desired
- A protective buffer between rim and trail
- Improved tubeless performance and durability by eliminating the need to tape rims for a tubeless seal
- Independent tubeless seal that can allow air pressure integrity in the instance the carbon is damaged or cracked
- Weight neutral compared to traditional carbon enduro class rims
- Recommended tire size: 2.3 in - 2.5 in