Fox Racing Shox
Fox Racing Shox Float DPX2 F-S 3pos-Adj Metric
Fox's Most Advanced Trail Shock Ever. Combining the best of X2 and DPS, the DPX2 features a recirculating oil damper design with the convenience of three on-the-fly compression damping positions.
Dual Piston System (DPS) features three on-the-fly settings—Open, Medium, and Firm—to allow riders to adapt to a wide variety of terrain (Remote model is two position—Open/Firm). The valve design provides full lockout without compromising bump compliance, ride control, and efficiency. Factory Series DPX2 shocks (non-remote models) feature an additional 10 clicks of compression adjustability in the Open mode.
Taking the oil flow architecture from the FLOAT X2 and DHX2 designs, the DPX2 is the X2’s little brother. This system creates low hysteresis, quick hydraulic response, better sensitivity and improved heat dissipation. It also provides a wide, usable tuning range and checked low-speed compression and rebound flow paths for better tuning and consistent performance.
Tune ID: DQM5
- X2 small bump sensitivity meets an improved DPS adjustment range
- Recirculating oil damper design gives riders better control
- One-piece EVOL air sleeve improves responsiveness and sensitivity
- Three position lever with adjustable Open mode offers 10 clicks to fine-tune compression
- Factory Series models feature Genuine Kashima Coat
In the box
- Float DPX2 F-S 3pos-Adj Metric
- Fox Sticker
|External Adjustments:||Compression, Rebound, Three Position Climb Switch|
|Mount:||Eyelet top and bottom|
|Mounting Hardware:||Sold separately|
|Warranty:||1 Year Limited|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.