Fox Racing Shox
Fox Racing Shox Float X2 Factory - 2-Position Lever - 2024
Combining ultra-plush coil-like comfort and incredible damping prowess with the light weight of an air spring and an unmatched level of tunability, the Float X2 brings new levels of control and performance to every terrain imaginable.
PRECISION TUNING FOR PRECISE RACE RUNS
FLOAT X2 offers the ultimate in precision tuning with 4-way adjustability of high/low speed compression and high/low speed rebound damping, all conveniently accessible via external dials. Our Variable Valve Control (VVC) technology allows trailside high speed rebound adjustment (a step which would otherwise require shock disassembly) giving riders optimal damping and race-level performance for any situation.
CLOSE THE PERFORMANCE GAP
The X2's oversized air chamber provides a more linear, planted ride feel that gravity riders desire. With the MCU bottom-out bumper ensuring end-stroke progressivity and the overall weight savings that only an air spring can provide, X2 further narrows the downhill performance gap between coil and air.
- NEW base valve piston design and compression tune for increased damping performance and improved sensitivity
- NEW bearing housing seal package virtually eliminates possibility of aeration
- NEW scraper seal for improved durability
- NEW 7000 series shock body on all models
- NEW hard chrome damper shaft finish for increased durability
- MCU bottom-out bumper for end-stroke progressivity
- 16-clicks of Low Speed Compression and Low Speed Rebound Adjustment
- 8-clicks of High Speed Compression and High Speed Rebound Adjustment
- Unrivaled high-speed rebound tunability via VVC (Variable Valve Control)
- Independent firm mode circuit (on models with 2-position switch)
- Finned inner body for improved structural rigidity and reduced hysteresis
|External Adjustments:||Low Speed Compression, High Speed Compression, Low Speed Rebound, High Speed Rebound, Two Position Switch, Air Pressure|
|Internal Adjustments:||Volume Spacers|
|Max Air Pressure:||300 PSI|
|Mount:||Eyelet top and bottom|
|Mounting Hardware:||Sold separately|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.