Fox Proframe HelmetFox's Proframe helmet is the lightest and most breathable full face helmet in Fox's product line. Designed to perform at the highest levels for aggressive all mountain riders and enduro racers, it packs DH certified protection into a superlight shell via a fully integrated chinbar. The Proframe helmet offers half-shell level airflow and breathability to keep you cool on even the longest and most challenging climbs; and once you reach the top, it gives you the confidence to ride to your limits on even the toughest of descents.
In the box
- Proframe helmet
- Pads to adjust fit
- Helmet bag
- Owners' manuel
- Patent pending integrated chinbar
- Breathable, moisture wicking, anti-microbial liner
- Fixed visor positioned for maximum airflow
- Fidlock® SNAP helmet buckle provides quick entry and exit
- MIPS™ impact protection system reduces rotational forces in a crash
|Core Material:||Varizorb™ EPS|
|Ventilation:||15 intake vents / 9 exhaust vents|
|Safety Certification:||ASTM F1952 (including chin bar rigidity test); EN 1078; AS/NZ 2063; CPSC|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.