Garmin Edge 530
Who cares that the Edge® 530 GPS cycling computer offers dynamic performance monitoring and insights to help you improve? You do. See how the heat and altitude affect your performance and how many meters are left in an intense climb. Get proof of your epic jumps with metrics that track your jump count, jump distance and hang time. Ride like a local by using advanced navigation capabilities, on- and off-road maps and route recalculation. Get peace of mind with safety features, and bring your favorite training apps onboard from the Connect IQ™ Store. Edge 530 is the ultimate integration of performance, navigation and safety features — only from Garmin.
There are 2 differences between the 530 and 830. The 530 does not include on-device POI search or on-device route planner.
In the box
- Edge 530
- Flush out-front mount
- Standard mount
- Tether and USB cable
- GPS, GLONASS and Galileo support with integrated altimeter, ambient light sensor, accelerometer and magnetometer for improved ride tracking on- and off-road.
- Improved processor for 2 times faster route calculation and improved button and touchscreen responsiveness.
- Improved connectivity with ANT+® technology and BLUETOOTH® wireless technology compatibility, Wi-Fi® connectivity and a streamlined, simplified setup
- 20 hours of normal usage; with the introduction of power connections for compatibility with the Garmin Charge™ power pack, run time is up to 44 hours.
- Slim, compact, durable design. Similar to Edge 520/820 but includes a 13% larger display
- Climbpro: New feature automatically allows the rider to see grade and ascent remaining when going uphill
- Offers VO2 max, recovery time, training status/load with new training load focus, heat/altitude acclimation status and smart nutrition/hydration tracking.
- On-device training calendar with new pre- and post-ride workout view and automatic syncing with TrainingPeaks®
- New MTB dynamics provides all the data mountain bike riders need to track their jumps and their descents
- Includes ride-type popularity routing, off-course recalculation and turn-by-turn back to start calculation
- Garmin Cycle Map also now includes MTB-specific trail content from Trailforks, which contains details of trails worldwide and their difficulty level. You can also seamlessly download and follow your planned rides using the Trailforks app on the Connect IQ™ Store
- When you pause while out on the trail, Edge 530 and Edge 830 will automatically display upcoming forks in the trail to give you at a glance context of where you are in the trail network
- New feature to Edge cycling computers allows you to find your device should it come off in a crash
- For the cafe or restroom stop midride, the bike alarm will alert you to your bike — or Edge — being moved while you are away from it
- Keep track of your ride buddies, and allow friends/family to keep track of you
- Stay in contact, and quickly let people know if you need help. Send messages to other riders in your group directly from your Edge
- Automatically send a message to your emergency contacts in the event of an incident, or manually send your location if you require assistance
- Full compatibility with VARIA™ cycling products
|Dimensions:||1.9” x 3.2” x 0.8” (50 mm x 82 mm x 20 mm)|
|Display:||2.6” (6.6 cm) / Touchscreen|
|Resolution:||246 x 322 pixels|
|Battery Life:||20 hours | 40 hours battery save mode|
|Connectivity:||ANT+, BLUETOOTH, Wi-Fi|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.