To achieve the correct sag in a Cane Creek Helm Coil fork, it may be necessary to change the spring to a lighter or heavier weight. Cane Creek stocks the Helm Coil fork with a green spring (55lb/in) that may not be ideal for all riders. For this reason, they offer 45lbs/in and 65lbs/in springs so you can get maximum performance from your fork. If we don't have the spring you need in stock, give us a call or shoot us an email so we can get the correct spring on the way.
- More than 20-25% sag, swap the spring for a heavier weight.
- Less than 15% sag, swap the spring for a lighter weight.
Please reference the spring rates and corresponding rider weights:
- Black: 120 - 160 lb rider weight
- Green: 160 - 200 lb rider weight
- Blue: 200 - 240 lb rider weight
Reviews / Q&A