Magura MT7 Pro Disc Brake
The MT7, Magura's flagship hydraulic disc brake, has been updated to include the 1-finger HC lever blade. The HC lever blade makes it easier to modulate the enormous braking power required by high-speed, aggressive riders, as well as making it even more comfortable to hang on to your handlebars. If you want to experience maximum braking power and unleash your full potential, the MT7 Pro should definitely be on your bike!
The MT7 can be used as a front or rear brake. Hose length is approximately 2000mm.
- Carbotecture® SL master and aluminum handlebar clamp
- Ergonomic 1-finger HC lever blade
- Toolless reach adjust and BAT
- Forged 4-piston caliper with Banjo
- magnetiXchange, pistons for easy brake pad replacement
- Recommended rotor: Storm HC
|Fluid:||Magura Royal Blood|
|Lever Reach Adjust:||Yes|
|Pad Contact Adjust:||Yes|
|Reversible Lever Body:||Yes|
|Intended Use:||Enduro / DH|
|Warranty:||5 year leakproof|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.