Home / Minion DHF 27.5" Tire
Many in stockNotify me when available
The Minion DHF is designed for the often loose and muddy conditions of aggressive all-mountain terrain. The DHF incorporates ramped knobs for low rolling resistance and channel-cut knobs to increase gripping edges, giving straight-line control and precise cornering.
- Diameter: 27.5"
- Tubeless Ready: TR models only
- Bead: Kevlar folding or steel wire (DH)
- Intended Use: AM/Enduro/DH
- Ideal for Conditions: Loose, loose over hard, loam, wet
- High volume casing
- EXO casing: A pinch-flat resistant casing, fairly light-duty.
- Optional 3C triple compound provides excellent traction
- MaxxGrip: Maxxis' tackiest compound for ultimate traction, but it wears the quickest. Best for wet conditions.
- MaxxTerra: A slightly firmer compound compared to MaxxGrip. Good for damp/dry conditions.
- DH: Dual-ply non-folding casing for maximum durability and protection.