The Minion DHR II is designed for the often loose and muddy conditions of aggressive all-mountain terrain. The DHR II incorporates ramped knobs for low rolling resistance and channel-cut knobs to increase gripping edges, giving straight-line control and precise cornering.
- EXO 60TPI: An extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls of select mountain tires. This densely woven fabric is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tire remains unaffected. Choose EXO Protection for exceptionally rocky, treacherous trails where the chance of sidewall cuts and abrasions is high.
- Double Down (DD) casing: A heavy duty dual-ply casing offering the most protection for enduro/downhill applications.
- MaxxGrip: Maxxis' tackiest compound for ultimate traction, but it wears the quickest. Best for wet conditions.
- MaxxTerra: A slightly firmer compound compared to MaxxGrip. Good for damp/dry conditions.
- Dual: The firmest compound, better for dry conditions. Longest life, but reduced traction, especially in the wet.
- Diameter: 29"
- Tubeless Ready: Yes
- Bead: Kevlar folding
- Intended Use: AM/Enduro
- Ideal for Conditions: Loose, loose over hard, loam, wet
Reviews / Q&A