Ohlins RXF 36 Coil Springs
To achieve the correct sag in an Ohlins RXF 36 Coil fork, it may be necessary to change the spring to a lighter or heavier weight. Ohlins stocks the RXF 36 Coil fork with a white spring (55lb/in) that may not be ideal for all riders. For this reason, they offer 35-65lbs/in springs in 5lb increments so you can get maximum performance from your fork. If we don't have the spring you need in stock, give us a call or shoot us an email so we can get the correct spring on the way.
- More than 20-25% sag, swap the spring for a heavier weight.
- Less than 15% sag, swap the spring for a lighter weight.
Please reference the spring rates and corresponding rider weights:
- Red: 100 lb rider weight
- Yellow: 120 lb rider weight
- Green: 140 lb rider weight
- Blue: 160 lb rider weight
- White: 180 lb rider weight
- Black: 200 lb rider weight
- Red/Black/Red: 220 lb rider weight
Reviews / Q&A