1 in stockNotify me when available
OneUp developed the Switch system to reduce the cost of replacement chainrings, increase compatibility with new offsets, and to make the process of changing your chainring much faster and simpler. Rings can be replaced in less than a minute with only a 4mm allen key, without removing your crank. Simply loosen the bolts 2 turns, unlock the ring by rotating it by 20 degrees, and pull it over and off your crank. Reverse these steps to install your new ring. If you plan to ride a trail that you know is steeper than your local trails, you can switch to a smaller ring in the parking lot, in less time than it takes your friend to put on his riding shoes!
This kit includes the Switch Round chainring and Non-Boost Cinch carrier, which has a 6mm offset that will achieve proper chain line on most Non-Boost 12x142mm bikes. The carrier mounts directly to Race Face Cinch compatible cranks.
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Bolt Circle Diameter: Proprietary
- Mount: Race Face Cinch
- Offset: 6mm (for 12x142mm Non-Boost bikes)
- Warranty: 1 year
- Cheaper Replacement Cost - Replacement rings are a fraction of the cost of a complete direct mount chainring
- Quick Change - Replace your ring in less than an minute, using only a 4mm hex key. Tailor your gearing to the terrain that you're riding
- Enduro World Series Champion Winning Narrow Wide tooth profile keeps your chain in place on the roughest terrain
- 5 Ring Sizes (28, 30, 32, 34, 36T)
- Get ultimate traction with Oval rings by smoothing out the torque you deliver to your rear tire