OneUp Components Aluminum Pedal
The OneUp Components Aluminum Pedal features a huge 114x105mm platform, but at just 12mm thick with leading edges of only 8mm, it won't hang-up on obstacles. Each pedal contains 4 double sealed full cartridge bearing and no bushings for ultimate durability and no axle play. The unique cassette tool lock ring makes bearing servicing fast and easy. Proprietary axle retention system with built in bearing extractor offers unparalleled serviceability and protection from the elements.
- SRAM carbon cranks - Due to the deep counterbore of these crank arms, OneUp Aluminum pedals are not compatible with SRAM carbon cranks.
- Crank boots - OneUp Aluminum pedals are not compatible with protective crank boots. OneUp recommends removing crank boots before installation.
- Bearing Type: 4 sealed cartridge bearings per pedal
- Body Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Axle Material: Chromoly steel
- Replaceable Pins: Yes - 40 rear loading custom hexagonal
- Intended Use: MTB
- Warranty: 1 year
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.
Reviews / Q&A